Modi just came forward and raised his statement to Ban notes of rupees 500 and 1000 from today midnight. Modi took this step to heal the nation from the cancer of black money and fake currency business. Although people will face a little inconvenience in the transactions by manual methods but this step will finish the corruption from our country.
Few points of this decision to be considered:
- Entire nation including government official got this statement few minutes ago as Modiannounced this decision.
- Reserve Bank accepted the proposal of issuing Rs.2000 note according to this process.
- All banks will be closed on 9th November 2016.
- People are free to deposit 500 and 1000 rupees notes in the nearest banks till 30th December. After that no bank will accept this currency.
- Besides the currency of 500 and 1000 rupees note, old coin and currency will remain the same.
- 30th december is the deadline to deposit the note of 500 and thousand rupees.
- Government to this hard step due to the highly increased rate of corruption and black money.
- Terrorism is the great issue and hurdle for the nation that is why government took this step.According to the Prime Minister Modi”fake currency and black money is being used to provide facilities to the terrorists.”
India improved its position in the global ranking of the corruption, Modi has taken many steps against corruption and this step is the part of those steps which will be proved a boon for the anti corruption campaign started by Prime Minister Modi.
Modi mentioned in his words “ BJP government brings useful sachems time by time, especially for the class of farmers and poor”. We took this step this time to finish the corruption from its roots and that is why I appeal to the public of India to deposit the currency of 500 and 1000 rupees note in the nearest bank, if someone is not able to deposit this currency till 30th December then he will be given a last chance.
In the end of his speech Modi address the nation and said ” we will take care of the rights of common public of nation. A little trouble is better than to tolerate the cancer of corruption. This stuff will come out with great results.